Hubby has been working on a new hitching post for the horses --- last summer we sold our 4 horse TrailsWest trailer and downsized to an aluminum 2 horse Sundowner trailer. The new trailer doesn't have as much tack area nor does it have any areas on the trailer to tie up. But that is OK -- to keep the trailer in tiptop shape we are not going to tie them to it but put up another tie rail.
My plan was to deworm horses this weekend -- so they were called over to our part of the pasture - boy are they frisky frisky! Spring is here!
Here they come....
Not around long and there they go...
And here they're back...
Had thought about getting Ace out but they were
just having too much fun running back and forth
and kicking up their heels!
Time for some grain.....
You would never guess that there is more than one feed
pan out there. I did catch this moment of sharing...
before this happened...
Naa naa nana... I have the feed pan...
Yeah... so...






They sure look good , thr joy of the warm weather suits them! I adore Ace
ReplyDeleteLove the 3 in one pan! then there's always a bossy one!
ReplyDeleteI love when they get all frisky and start running!!! The last set of pictures are GREAT with the commentary!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Great shots of them running like crazy! I love this time of year, everyone starts feeling frisky again. I can't believe those 3 shared like that for even a second! Aren't we all ready for some warmer weather...
ReplyDelete