Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still Knows How To Ride -



Our son went with us on some of our horse trips out west. Then as he out grew his horse and began to lose interest in the four legged beast - we sold his horse and he became more interested in the four wheeled type of transportation.

Occasionally, I would ask him if he was interested in riding - I always got "no" for an answer. Not surprising since he had ACL reconstructive knee surgery his senior year of high school.

Until, he began bringing his new sidekick out - she loves horses and talked him into a ride! Riding is like riding bike - you never forget how!





From the sound of it - he may be going on more rides in the future. Dena really enjoyed her evening ride even though they had to come back and gather rain jackets.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love all of these pictures. Blake grew up too fast!!! Girls that like horses, have a way in changing a guys mind about whether or not they like horses themselves. Worked with you, and now Dena? ! ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing what a girl can do, huh?

    We rock!!
    Great blog and looking forward to seeing more pictures, especially of Ace- I am in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came to see your blog .Thanks for stopping by mine .I see we have a few "spots" of interest in common! Like you ponies . And glad your son got back to riding . Its amazing the power of a pretty gal!
    Off to see some more!

    ReplyDelete