Our experiences enjoying the great outdoors -- with our horses - horseback riding, traveling, hunting and more!
We traveled "out west" and sometimes dreamed of living "out west" but we are still here in Minnesota enjoying our little "out west" adventures right here at home!
A "country girl" married to her high school sweetheart 39 years, mother of a son and a daughter. Our family has grown including a daughter-in-law, son-in-law and we are blessed with grandchildren.
I enjoy the outdoors and I can be found enjoying it in all seasons. One thing for sure is that my camera is never far behind - attempting to catch those "moments". I enjoy spending time with my husband who always has the ability to make me smile. Let me know that you stopped by - I enjoy comments!
And to you ! hope you have a wonderful holiday Season , with lots of snow for your snomobilinhg habit
ReplyDelete