Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dreaming of Greener Pastures by Ace



If you haven't heard - Minnesota is like an
icebox!  A frozen one at that!

Life here right now is pretty uneventful.
As long as the big guy and the  machine
bring us a bale each weekend  -
we are happy!





Since it has been sooo cold this last
bale didn't last as long and that
found us venturing over into that
other pasture...

The sun has come out the last couple of days
so that does provide a little relief between
noon and two --

It has been so cold the dogs haven't
even been out to visit!

We hear that it is suppose to warm
up - sure would be nice if it
was a heatwave!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I SO feel your pain!! It has been SO cold here!!! We just finished a rodeo weekend and man it was COLD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not dealing with snow here in Florida, but we have had some freezing temperatures. I was helping out at my neighbor's barn Saturday evening and volunteered to do the water buckets...I must have been crazy. My poor hands were so cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh do I hear y ON THAT!Alberta is also bitterly cold , but hang in there spring wll come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting that we anxiously await the noon to two temperatures during weather like this. Been hitting close to zero degrees...what a big diff. from minus 36=YIKES.
    I hope those horses have their "fur coats" on.
    brrr.

    ReplyDelete