Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where Does All the Time Go...

Things were starting out real good -- plans to at least tie and/or lunge horses both days of the weekend and two evenings during the week...  things were pretty much on track through last weekend....

Then this past week.... no horse nights and today besides being  busy (and tomorrow too) it rained all day.   But the rain is very much  needed and worth giving up some riding time.

Here is an oldy but goody ---   

This is me on one of our ponies -- Pony's name is DANDY -- I don't recall
riding him alot - I'm thinking he had a mind of his own!




How do you like those white boots -- I called them "marching boots".

3 comments:

  1. There barely seems to be enough time to do the thing I need to do much less those I want to do. Then there's the energy factor.

    That photo is you living the life I thought I should be leading at that age. And we called them go-go boots (as in disco). And don't most of those snotty little ponies have minds of their own? I don't think I ever met a truly nice one that actually liked kids LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pony, was that one of your Aunts holding him? :)

    ReplyDelete