Thursday, January 14, 2010

Farrier Time Again... & Whooping It Up!

The farrier was scheduled to come today and he did...  I'm glad that it was 25 degrees this morning and not that terrible cold of last week.  I got to the barn plenty early and  had time to take some pictures.




I know they are waiting on the other side of
the door!




Halters on and two inside in the stalls - ready
and waiting!

Then.... I heard the sound... the sound of...



WHOOPIN' IT UP!













Made my day - to witness them having
a SNORTIN' WHOOPIN' GOOD TIME!

5 comments:

  1. Ace and Rusty are the Appys and good ol' Jack is the one with his dancing shoes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look terrific!Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warmer weather is enjoyed by all! Still kids at heart - those old ponies! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed at these shots! Your pics are just gorgeous!

    May your day be a playful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pictures of horses in the snow (especially Appies! ;) I haven't gotten any snow this year...I am hoping for it. Just one day!! I love snow days, I'm like a little kid that way!

    ReplyDelete